Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Do you Zibbet?

Do you Zibbet??  I do, and I LOVE it.

Zibbet is the hottest new outlet for handmade arts and crafts on the net.  It is user friendly, as well as real people friendly.  It has a warm and welcoming feel....like walking into a charming little shop on the lane when you've just left the Big Box Store on the freeway.   Yes, it's new and will definitely suffer some growing pains.  But for alot of us, it's our new Happy Place.

We've got a Zibbet Texas Team for Texans (and Texans at heart) and I'd like to feature team stores in my next few posts.  I think you will enjoy!  I'm starting with a fun and friendly honorary Texan, Wanitta Ranson of itsmythingdesigns.  She's witty and outgoing and even though she hails from Canada, she fits right in with our Texas group.  Please stop by her shop - you'll be glad you did!  Here is one of her many items (this gal never rests!)
itsmythingdesigns


No comments:

Post a Comment