Sunday, July 11, 2010

Christmas Shopping!

Just did a bit of Christmas shopping and it's not even the middle of July yet!  But the deals I've found were just too good to pass up!  We've joined the elves and are hard at work adding goodies to our shops.  The Zibbet sale is in full swing.  Shop early for best discounts & selection.

Join our Christmas in July celebration! We're offering 20% off for one week, 15% off 2nd week, then 10% off to finish out the month....so SHOP NOW 

No coupons required.
Find tons of sales on zibbet by searching "xmasjuly"

1 comment:

  1. oh what fun indeed to start shopping for Christmas in July! Thank you for your nice comment on my post this morning and for following me. I have returned the favor. I look forward to getting to know more about you.

    ReplyDelete