Monday, June 14, 2010

Reflections on Life

Last week we lost a 3 year old cousin in a terrible accident.  We graduated a grandson from high school.  We hospitalized my father-in-law.  It was a week of highs and lows, a real roller-coaster ride.  It was also a time for much reflection on the important things in life, and these 3 stand out: Faith, Family and Friends.

Faith brings that peace that passes understanding; knowing the family will hold that sweet child in their arms again some day.  Family joins hands and shares hugs and tears in joy and sadness.  And friends make life sweeter with their words and prayers of kindness.  I am blessed with all three in abundance, and I am thankful for those that walk with me in this circle of life!

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness, what a week that was for you. Makes my problems seem so petty. I wish peace for all of you.

    ReplyDelete